Friday, May 13, 2011

I Want a Snickers Blizzard!!

Okay, now I'm starting to get to Crazyland.

Again, the whole day was fine (although after five days straight of oatmeal with blueberries, I don't think I'll ever eat it again) until the post-dinner hour. First off, after a long week, I really enjoy cooking a nice meal for myself once Friday night rolls around. So of course, I was irritated by my boring-as-hell veggie/rice combo again.

Then, there was the package in the mail. I received a care package from my sweet auntie that included some nice house warming type goodies along with the requisite candy stash. (If you came from this family, you'd understand.) I immediately put it away, thinking, tomorrow.

After dinner, I immediately shoved gum in my mouth. I had made some tea but that was annoying me, too. I considered completely blowing the five day goal I had set for myself and throwing myself into the chocolate sorbet in the freezer. I didn't but I did have another handful of granola. I opened the fridge to see if there was any fruit left but there wasn't. I saw the carton of orange juice and almost cried. I had never seen anything so appealing in my life. But I passed.

Tomorrow.

No comments: