Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Slew of Random Updates

1) Best Valentine's Day I can remember. A mellow Sunday afternoon that included a matinee with a friend. A friend who brings me flowers and chocolate??? Score! Who needs a boyfriend when you've got good guys like this in your life?

2) Never made it to the German consulate. (Beads of perspiration on forehead now gone). I was finally able to get through on the phone to ask my questions. And I was right. There is absolutely nothing I can do visa related at this point. Just gotta hope and pray that I can score a job or secure student status once I'm there.

3) Speaking of, less than six weeks! Very excited. Would be more excited, though, if I could find a good home for sweet, snuggly cat :(

4) Snow, snow, and more snow. Didn't I leave the tundra that is Wisconsin?

5) Colicky babies + kick-my-ass-active toddlers + travel plans + writing gigs = utter exhaustion. But I'm not complaining. Life is pretty good these days.

Whew. Oh...

6) Did I mention the chocolates? I think there are a few left in the kitchen...

No comments: