Saturday, October 10, 2009

But What if You Are in Love with the Pie?

So I'm going off the Germany track for a moment...

I've noticed that there's been a great interest amongst my readers regarding my relationship/dating posts. A few people have even emailed me directly, asking, "What is going on? We haven't heard about your latest date yet!" It doesn't matter if they are single or married. This confirms my theory that most human beings cannot wrap their heads around what makes relationships really work. And don't worry, I've got more to say about the dating scene....I will post soon enough about that.

In the meantime, let me tell you how much I adore the blog, Fork This. I'm not going to pretend that the woman behind Fork This is not a friend of mine either. She is fabulous and we have done a pretty good job eating ourselves around NYC throughout the past year. Anyway, she regularly posts about local foodie events or her own delicious recipes but this latest post is a bit different and it absolutely resonated with me. I wonder if it will with some of you, too.

So go check it out unless, of course, you are in the throes of a new romance and are too busy canoodling over pie.

No comments: