Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gobble, Gobble


So there I was, minding my own business. Yep, I was just sitting there at the kitchen table, working away on my laptop when suddenly, from the corner of my eye, I saw a dark figure outside, lurching toward me. My heart skipped a beat when in that split second, I noticed that there was more than one!

But as I raised my gaze, I realized that these figures weren't three men (very small men) in dark trench coats sauntering down the way to bust in the house and kill me. No, they were actually three big wild turkeys! So I almost killed myself running upstairs to grab my camera and take this picture before they disappeared into the corn. And by the way, I know this isn't any kind of photo to brag about but when I raised the blinds, they sort of started to hightail it. I did my best. Sigh.

I love big cities - I really do - but holy cow, have I missed this stuff!

No comments: